The Canadian province of Manitoba invites 993 applicants so far in 2021. In the latest draw held on February 26, MPNP invited 207candidates in total for the provincial nomination. The minimum required score for qualified candidates under the skilled worker category was 457 whereas the skilled worker overseas set on 698. In the international education category, 28 invitations were issued.
Invited candidates can now move frontward on their application to lock a provincial nomination from Manitoba. Subsequently, those successful in securing a PNP nomination through Manitoba can then apply directly to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada [IRCC] for Canadian permanent residence (for Canada PR).
Overview Draw No. 109
Skilled Workers in Manitoba
Skilled Workers Overseas
International Education Stream
No EOI required
More about Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program:
- The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program is neither a sponsorship platform
- MPNP is a labor market-driven, economic immigration program
- All applicants of MPNP must be employable and adaptable skilled workers
- Manitoba nominates new arrival based on their skills, education and associates to the province.
- Manitoba ranks applicants out of 1,000 points for their human capital factors as well as their influences on the province.
- MPNP nomination guarantees that Express Entry applicant being allotted an Invitation to Apply by IRCC.
- MPNP called a total of 5,076 immigration applicants to apply for a provincial nomination to Canada PR in 2020.
Iconic Geographical Point:
Established in one of Canada’s western Savanna Provinces, Manitoba is a province erected upon peers of ironic agronomic production. Manitoba hosts the city of Winnipeg and is surrounded on the east by the province of Ontario and on the west by the province of Saskatchewan.
MPNP Draws in 2021
Total MPNP Draws: 4
Total MPNP invitations: 993
|Date of Draw|
Define Your Entitlement – Skilled Workers Overseas:
The Skilled Workers Overseas Class and Skilled Workers in Manitoba streams are intended to sanction the province to classify candidates who meet its labor market needs.
High Demand Occupations in Manitoba:
Numerous streams of the MPNP prefer candidates who have work experience in one of the province’s in-demand occupations listed under.
Financial managers *
Human resources managers
Other administrative services managers
Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers
Banking, credit and other investment managers
Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
Financial auditors and accountants *
Financial and investment analysts
Other financial officers
Human resources professionals
If you are looking to apply for MNMP, our visa experts will guide you at every step of your visa process.