The dream job, you were waiting for!
Rao Consultants caters to a wide range of customers through a wide range of services under different businesses and is always looking for people who have a zest for acquiring knowledge and sharing it with others. We are a company for whom the employees are an asset, whom we preserve. We assure you the fact that, working with us will make you become an achiever in life. And, we mean that! Our efforts have always been to give the best possible services to our employees, be it highly furnished offices, state-of-the-art facilities, self-development opportunities etc.
Our company is always looking for professionals who are willing to make that extra effort in satisfying the clients. Remember, we are here to help the clients. If you are looking for a career which changes your perspective towards life then it is with us. Never worry about the pay scales for the employees are paid handsomely with a lot of added benefits.
You will get various job openings at Rao Consultants. And, as we grow day and night these openings become more frequent. From front desk to Mulberry Bayswater back office, counseling to coordinating or even if you like working in the field, you may apply for marketing jobs here. All you have to do is to ask our front desk to provide you an application form, just fill it up, and along with your CV hand it over back to them. As soon as the opening comes for the job of your interest, you will be called for an interview or to obtain an application form please mail to [email protected] or can call on 079-30444444
Remember at Rao, you do not work for us but work with us!
Consultant – Foreign Education - Maninagar & University Road Branch
Job Description :
- Taking inquiries for allotted countries and following up with them
- Process the applications and take regular follow-ups.
- Make couriers for application packages.
- Research universities about various courses & stay updated on the same.
- SOP preparation requests and follow-ups.
- Maintenance of registration trackers and checking of admission tracker regularly along with the support of back-end staff.
- Follow up with students for balance fees.
- Carry out the registration process.
- Collect the necessary documents of the clients after the registration.
- Finalize the universities and the courses that are relevant as per their existing qualifications.
Consultant – Immigration - University Road
Job Description :
- Provide detailed counseling to the walk-in clients regarding Canada, Australia, U.K., USA etc. Skilled & Business immigration programs.
- Handling telephonic inquiries on daily basis and providing telephonic counseling to the clients.
- Responsible for Sales Revenue & Registration numbers
- Responsible for Sales conversion ratio towards inquires and registrations.
- Adapt easily to new challenges, new programs & new policies.
- Researching & tracking official immigration websites on a daily basis.
- To stay updated and organise trainings for immigration programs and implementing them into counseling.
- Providing best counselling possible while focusing and improving upon customer satisfaction.
- Taking strong sales telephonic follow-ups on daily basis.
- Sending emails to the clients on regular basis.
Advisor/Visa Process Expert - Immigration - University Road
Job Description :
- New Registrations(1st meeting)
- Register clients for their work
- Create separate sheets for checking
- File checking
- Create a declaration once the file is ready to submit
- Questionnaire after the file is submitted
- Got Visa Clients when visa stamping is ready
- Case sheet preparation
- Creating separate tracking sheet
- Conducting the discussion for finalizing the NOC
- Checking the folder
- Creating the online application and uploading the same
- Managing embassy queries/ Ineligibility received and conducting discussions with options
- Preparing embassy query solutions
- Preparing clarifications
- Send query
SHEETS OF CLIENT’S DATA
- Maintaining Master Sheet Maintaining
- Maintaining Eligibility Sheet
- Email/Call follow ups
- Follow up by Email as per process
- Calling the Client as per process
Tele Counsellor - University Road
Job Description :
- Making sales follow ups calls on daily basis. [Approx 100 to 120 calls]
- Responsible for convincing clients over the telephone for Repeat inquiries as well as for making payment for Sales & Registrations process.
- Responsible for walk-ins turn out from Telephonic inquiries.
- Maintain client’s data on specific formats.
- Co-operation & Co- ordinations with the Counsellors.
- Observation & focusing on Client’s satisfaction.
- Helping hand for counsellors towards Sales – Registrations.
- Focusing on strong sales follow ups.
- Making & receiving telephonic calls, sending SMS and sending emails to the clients on daily basis.
Dy. Manager/ Asst. Manager - IT
Experience: 5-6 Years & Above
Education Medium: English
Desired Industry: IT Support & Service
- Build and Maintain Hardware & Software Budgets
- Certifications & Licenses
- Create & Maintain Vendor and Client Relationships
- Create Disaster Recovery and Backup Procedures
- Develop and Document Work Flow
- Managing Web Based Applications
- Evaluate Trends
- Maintaining Data Center
- Maintain Technical Data Reports
- Monitor and Test Fixes
- Plan, Organize and Control Information Systems
- Quickly Learn New Technologies
- Troubleshoot and Resolve Problems (Hardware & Software)
- Recommend Technologies, Strategies, Policies and Procedures
- Network Management & Security
- Designing Network Layouts
- Server Monitoring
- Remote Support
Manager - Auxiliary Services
- Business Development for Post Visa department
- Tie up with new vendors for Air ticketing, Accommodation (Foreign), Forex, Insurance
- Helping clients for Forex and travel insurance
Admission Co-ordinator - Foreign Education - University Road
- Responsible for creating and executing admission strategy.
- Scrutinize the applications & send it to the colleges/universities
- Responsible for making new and extending existing relationship/partnerships with good Universities, colleges and other institutes
- Innovate and bring new ideas to increase admissions in college
- Must possess Excellent English Language Skills & should be well versed with MS Office.
Executive - Project and Mis Analyst - University Road
- BRD and Process documentation
- Managing the production of the required deliverables
- Identifying threats and opportunities in process
- Conducting Six Sigma Projects through DMAIC
- Conduct ISO audit process with external auditors
- Carry out Fish Bone methodology-based process gap identification exercises for various business groups
- Train various business group members on Six Sigma, Kaizen and Fish bone methodologies
- Conduct Cost Optimization Projects for IT, Admin and Business Functions and bring cost reduction on agreed parameters
- Work closely with Contact Center teams to prepare dashboards and templates
- Spearhead new projects and implementation of Tools, Technology, Application and Process improvement projects
Consultant - Non - Immigration Visa - University Road
- Counselling Clients for Non-Immigration Visa
- Registration process
- File preparations
- Co-ordination with Manager for file checking
- File submission
Content Writer - Marketing - University Road
- Responsible for all types of content development (Hindi/English/Gujarati) and proof checking for the brand.
- Blog & Article writing – Rao consultants and other Rao Group Associated brands
- Content writing – Emailer and promotional material.
- Developing content to increase & enhance the digital/print presence of the brand through press release, articles, press notes, internal and external communication etc.
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Proof checking of new and existing content as and when required
- Website and social media checking and new content development with respect to any marketing requirement
Executive - Job Search & CV formatting - University Road
- Searching and maintaining data of licensed/approved employers specific for the countries we are promoting in HTFJ
- Provide Guidance to Client for LinkedIn Profile to became LinkedIn Pro according to predefined service in the package.
- Co-Ordinate & Prepare Country specific format resume of a registered client who avails above mention services
- Provide guidance to the enrolled client with Keyword String of LinkedIn
- Co-Ordinate with advisor (if client obtained Canada PR Services) to finalize their NOC which will increase ratio to get Canada.
- Any other work given by Management.
Faculty Coaching - University Road
- Responsible for delivering 65% of students clearing with minimum 6 bands
- Responsible to conduct the allotted regular batch (IELTS, PTE, Extra batch, Mock test, Basic lecture, Weekend batch)
- Assist students in free time. (from all batches)
- Maintain performance report in the standard format (band wise result)
- Responsible to work as suggested by Academic head and management
Counsellor Coaching - Maninagar
- Taken IDP / British exam date
Conduct weekly test & Paper checking
Give inquiry, Scan/mail inquiry forms & entry in sheet
Take registration, Scan/mail enrolment forms & entry in sheet
Responsible for the target
Take assessment test of all register students
Show assessment test results to evening batch students
Score card given to student work
- Written testimonial work
- Good scored student certificate work
- Feedback fill up
- Take Student leave, batch change and branch change application
Mail to interested for H.O. , Bapunagar, ROC & RCPL
Prepare daily Mail & send to H.O.
Make Collection sheet & send to H.O.
Help new student in library for listening
Provide library Material / Rao books / Bag & entry in sheet
Provide telephonic inquiry & maintain register & sheet
Executive - Business Development & Pre-services
Key Responsibilities for Business Tie ups
- Foreign Educations Visa – B2B
- Immigration Visa – B2B
- Non-Immigration Visa –B2B
- Post Visa / DD, TT vendor tie ups
- How to find Job department –Employer/Recruitment consultants tie ups
- Miscellaneous service tie up (Translation, Valuation, Transcript, Affidavit, CA reports, Courier)
Key Responsibility for Miscellaneous Services
- Attending clients who wish to opt for pre-services like Translation, Valuation, Transcript, Affidavit, CA reports, Courier, Passport, PCC, of all the departments and maintaining its record.
- Bank Loan Applications for Foreign Education students
- Vendor search for all above areas, screening vendors
- Initial layer of communications and terms discussion as per SOP
- Maintaining the list of vendors approached along with their details, with remark of eligible or not eligible.
- Taking final approval from HOD for eligible vendors
- Getting the agreement process done, sharing final contract details with operation team.
- Maintain sheet of tie-up, along with their contact details (Hierarchy chart)
- Agreement records and renewal records.
- Maintaining records of all clients from all the department who wish to opt for any of our Pre-services, including bank loans