The British Columbia PNP, regularly invites candidates whose applications are in the registration pool. Invitations to apply (ITAs) depend upon the details disclosed in the registrations. These details are used as the parameters which are used to rank, select and invite applicants who are in the most likelihood to match the British Columbia’s economic and labour market needs. The criteria under which the candidates are invited is based on the following factors;
- The stream, degree and place of education
- Tenure of work experience and the skill level
- Language skills
- Pay of the job offer
- Objective to reside, work and settle down in a particular province or state.
- Attributes that account for typical British Columbia labour market needs or assist the government initiatives and important projects.
Two selection rounds were carried out on the 22nd of March, 2022 by the British Columbia PNP which sent out a total of 204 Invitations to apply (ITAs) within the CRS score range of 63 and 128 points.
This article mentions the ITA issuance to the applicants for the two rounds that happened recently.
- On March 22, 2022, in a General Draw including tech occupations, a total of 132 candidates received their ITAs under four different categories with individual cut off score for each of the category as mentioned in the table:
|Minimum score-112 points|
|Skilled Worker- EEBC option|
Minimum score-128 points
|Minimum score-100 points|
|International Graduate-EEBC option|
Minimum score-114 points
Entry Level and semi-Skilled Level
Minimum score-77 points
- On March 22, 2022, in a Targeted Draw, including various occupations, a total of 72 candidates received their ITAs under four different categories with individual cut off score for each category as mentioned in the table:
Skilled Worker, International Graduate
|47 Candidates||Minimum score-78 points||Targeted Draw: Childcare: Early childhood educators (NOC 4214)|
|Skilled Worker, International Graduate, Entry Level and Semi-Skilled||11 Candidates||Minimum score-78 points|
Targeted Draw: Healthcare (unless listed)
Entry Level and Semi-Skilled
|Approximately 5 Candidates||Minimum score-63 points||Targeted Draw: Healthcare: Health care assistants (NOC 3413)|
|Skilled Worker, International Graduate||9 Candidates||Minimum score-78 points|
Targeted Draw: Other priority occupations (NOCs 3114,3213)