Recent British Columbia PNP Draw invited 176 new applications for Permanent Residency
British Columbia PNP Draw that happened on the 14th of March, 2022, was a special targeted draw which accepted applications of nearly 176 candidates for Permanent Residency under four various categories. Apart from this, the draw targeted 65 NOC Codes which fall under the Tech and Healthcare sectors inclusive of Childcare, specifically Early Childhood Educator having NOC Code 4214.
Here’s a summary of these 176 candidate applications combined the categories and their respective minimum scores.
Under the Skilled Workers, International Graduate category, a total of 123 applicants with a cut off score of 85 points received invitation in the targeted draw for Tech sector.
Under the Skilled Workers, International Graduate category, a total of 27 applicants with a cut off score of 85 points received invitation in the targeted draw for Early Childhood Educator in the Childcare sector (NOC 4214).
Under the Skilled Workers, International Graduate, Entry Level and Semi-Skilled category, a total of 21 applicants with a cut off score of 85 points received invitation in the targeted draw for Healthcare sector listed below.
Under the Entry Level and Semi-Skilled category, less than 5 applicants with a cut off score of 63 points received invitation in the targeted draw for Healthcare assistants in the Healthcare sector (NOC 3413).
The above mentioned details clearly showcase that the minimum score remained 85 for 3 categories whereas NOC 3413 closed at a minimum score of just 63.
Given below is a list of NOC Codes for BC PNP TECH OCCUPATIONS which were invited in the BC PNP Draw.
- 0131 Telecommunication carriers managers
- 0213 Computer and information systems managers
- 0512 Managers-publishing, motion pictures, broadcasting and performing arts
- 2131 Civil engineers
- 2132 Mechanical engineers
- 2133 Electrical and electronics engineers
- 2134 Chemical engineers
- 2147 Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)
- 2171 Information systems analysts and consultants
- 2172 Database analysts and data administrators
- 2173 Software engineers and designers
- 2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- 2175 Web designers and developers
- 2221 Biological technologists and technicians
- 2241 Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians
- 2242 Electronic service technicians (household and business equipment)
- 2243 Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics
- 2281 Computer network technicians
- 2282 User support technicians
- 2283 Information systems testing technicians
- 5121 Authors and writers
- 5122 Editors
- 5125 Translators, terminologists and interpreters
- 5224 Broadcast technicians
- 5225 Audio and video recording technicians
- 5226 Other technical and coordinating occupations in motion pictures, broadcasting and the performing arts
- 5227 Support occupations in motion pictures, broadcasting, photography and the performing arts
- 5241 Graphic designers and illustrators
- 6221 Technical sales specialists-wholesale trade
List of NOC Codes for BC PNP HEALTHCARE OCCUPATIONS which were invited in the BC PNP Draw.
- 0311 Managers in healthcare
- 3011 Nursing co-ordinators and supervisors
- 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- 3111 Specialist physicians
- 3112 General practitioners and family physicians
- 3113 Dentists
- 3122 Chiropractors
- 3124 Allied primary health practitioners
- 3125 Other professional occupations in health diagnosing and treating
- 3131 Pharmacists
- 3132 Dieticians and nutritionists
- 3141 Audiologists and speech-language pathologists
- 3142 Physiotherapists
- 3143 Occupational therapists
- 3144 Other professional occupations in therapy and assessment
- 3211 Medical laboratory technologists
- 3212 Medical laboratory technicians and pathologists’ assistants
- 3214 Respiratory therapists, clinical per fusionists and cardiopulmonary tecnologists
- 3215 Medical radiation technologists
- 3216 Medical sonographers
- 3217 Cardiology technologists and electrophysiological diagnostic technologists. n.e.c.
- 3219 Other medical technologists and technicians (except dental health)
- 3221 Dental hygienists and dental therapists
- 3223 Dental technologists, technicians and laboratory assistants
- 3232 Practitioners of natural healing
- 3233 licensed practical nurses
- 3234 Paramedical occupations
- 3237 Other technical occupations in therapy and assessment
- 3411 Dental assistants
- 3413 Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates*
- 4151 Phycologists
- 4152 Social workers
- 4153 Family, marriage and other related counsellors
- 4212 Social and community service workers
NOTE: For the purpose of BC PNP, only health care assistants / health care aides are eligible under NOC 3413.