Manitoba PNP Draw which was held on the 24th of March, 2022 issued a total of 191 letters of Advice to Apply (LAA) under three diverse Provincial Nominee Program categories.
Out of the total number of letters of Advice to Apply, major chunk was allocated to Skilled Workers in Manitoba category applicants with 102 LAAs. This category was closed at a minimum score of 769 points which happened to be 12 points lesser as opposed to the previous MPNP draw. So far, the lowest score for MPNP draw was in January 13 draw.
International Education stream candidates received only 25 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAAs).
64 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAAs) were sent to Skilled Workers Overseas applicants with a minimum score of 712 points, under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
About Skilled Workers in Manitoba Category:
Candidates who have a full time or a long term job offer by a company in Manitoba can take the advantage of this category to become eligible for permanent residency. This job offer should be post completion of their full time employment as a temporary foreign worker or an international student working graduate for a tenure of six months with that particular company.
People who are self-employed, business owners, owner-operators and those offering individual services as contractors are not eligible.
Suppose you have graduated from a post-secondary school in a province other than Manitoba, you should have been working for a Manitoba employer for a minimum of one year prior applying.
About International Education Stream Category:
There are three different modes through which you can apply under this category for PR:
- The Graduate Internship Pathway- This requires you to have a master’s or doctoral degree program from Manitoba in the time span of previous three years. However a job offer is not compulsory.
- The Career Employment Pathway- This requires you to have graduated from a DLI in the past three years including one year of full time job offer.
- The International Student Entrepreneurship Pilot- This requires for you to have a full time post-secondary study program from Manitoba of at least two years. Moreover, this requires the candidate to be 51% partner in a Manitoban Business and should be keenly involved working as a senior manager for the past six months prior applying.
- The CLB 7 Language Proficiency is necessary to apply.
About Skilled Workers Overseas Category:
In order to be eligible to put an application under this category, candidates must exhibit established ties with Manitoba through:
- Former Education or work experience in Manitoba.
- Either friends or relatives backing or support.
- An Invitation to Apply (ITA) received straight from the MPNP as a part member of a Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
- A minimum score of 60 points on the basis of five selection parameters.